Monday, January 3, 2011

Love Thy Neighbour

Feels so blessed for the lovely neighbours that surround me. Yesterday upon leaving my house i was pleasantly surprised to see that one of our neigbours had shovelled the front of our sidewalk and part way around the corner of our house. My first thought was that i wanted to know who did that kind act so i could go and thank them. I paused for a moment and realized that it didn't matter who did it, they didn't want or need recognition; instead i thanked the Lord for the blessings of my neighbours. 

Kindness comes in many forms, take a moment today to count your blessings and show kindess to another. 

When God wants to speak and deal with us, he does not avail himself of an angel but of parents, or the pastor, or of our neighbor” ~ Martin Luther King

No comments:

Post a Comment